Research - Nursing Research
- IU Health Policies
- IU Health Grant Administration & Forms
- University Gateways
- About Grey Literature
- About Joanna Briggs Institute
- Alternative Lit Search & MeSH Headings
- Animal Research Links
- Getting Started & Skills
- Government Regulations, Policies & Training
- Nursing Research
- Research Support Topics
NINR: National Institute of Nursing Research
- NINR Home
- Division of Extramural Science Programs (DESP)
- Funding Opportunities
- NINR Training
- Big Data in Symptoms Research: A Videocast of the 2015 Symptoms Research Methodologies Boot Camp, a week-long intensive research training course that took place on the NIH campus.
- Developing Nurse Scientists: This online course provides general research training for nurse scientists who are in the early stages of their career development.
- Grantsmanship Workshop: These free video tutorials on research grantsmanship are for early career nurse scientists who want to learn how to identify, write, apply for, and obtain grant funding.
- Midcareer Technical Workshop Videos: An overview of opportunities and dilemmas often encountered by midcareer scientists as they work to develop a sponsored project into a successful and sustained program of research (POR).
Nursing Research Databases About these Databases